Thursday, August 23, 2012

Living Leduc

I am trying not to Explore my new city all at once Bécause if I do then I will just grow really bored with it in less than a year and if I do by the time that the year rolls around, you would see this gypsy packing up her suitcase and moving again. Actually want to hear something, I am still living out of my suitcase - talk about gypsy living or what eh!!!

So this morning, gloomy Thursday morning you would Think there is not much happening in a small city Especially during the week but to be honest if you look really closely you will be able to find something to do always. Like this morning 10am to 1pm - the Farmers market Where you can but your daily garden vegetables or home made crafts that people make themselves and sell them. Where ever you are, what ever Type of Farmers market going on go ahead and check it out Bécause it will give you something to do for that extra hour and fill in the void, and you never know who you will meet. You can meet some pretty Nice people at the Farmers market. Go ahead and try it and experience your local Farmers market - you will like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment