Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Drive

Opened up the car door placed my purse on the other side and shut the door, started the car and off I went. I was not sure where to go.... Got to the end of Seba Beach and I could have gone right towards Edmonton or Left towards Jasper.

I turned Left. 

Listening to my iPod and cruising down highway 16, passing Gainford, Evansburg, Entwistle, Wildwood and etc until I got to Edson. Turned off towards Sundance Provincial Park - started making way but I did not want to go to far without a gas station in sight so i turned back and went into town of Edson.


Took a stroll through the central park of Edson. Took Mr. Bear (Paddy) He came all the way from England, so it was the right thing to do. You may say he has become my Traveling Bear. Where will he go next?


No comments:

Post a Comment