Saturday, April 21, 2012

St Patrick's Shin Dig Contiki Style

Those Contiki Withdrawals we all know and love can be a harsh thing sometimes. What better way to cure or set back those withdrawals a little by a Contiki Event - St Patricks Day.

1st ever Leprechaun Toss - who ever got the hoola hoops over that Leprechaun got their name entered into a draw for a trip for 2 to Ireland. 

Again, the party took place in Calgary at Tipperary's Pub - 2002 16 Ave NW Calgary. It is like I can not say no to a Contiki Event. It's like I have Contiki running through my blood veins haha. It is all good though. This by far was the best St Patricks Day I have ever had in all my years. I even went all out in Green apparel, and wearing the Contiki name proudly ;).


It is not an Contiki event until you get that snapshot with the Contiki girls. Say hello to Sheralyn, and Sheena.


Contiki Shenanigans may be over but the party continues on until 2am....


No comments:

Post a Comment