Monday, May 16, 2011

Greatest Monday I've ever had

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY... 

MONDAY  MAY 16, 2011

Something has always happened once a month to me this year, so far... January was Contiki San Francisco, February was VIP Euro Bash Contiki, March was Travis Tritt Concert, April was Contiki Suitcase Party... and now THIS!


And this is why i check my email every morning... and why i switched to Virgin Mobile. (well to be honest I did not know virgin mobile does these contests) but i am glad i switched and ditched Bell Canada.. So if you are with Telus or Bell, SWITCH to Virgin Mobile.

This is what I won:

YOU AND A GUEST ARE INVITED TO A 3D ADVANCE SCREENING OF 
Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides
May 18, 2011
**Movie comes open to the public May 20, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment